Giving To Lumenus Is Giving Hope
When you give to Lumenus, you turn the light on for one more family so that they don’t fall through the cracks. A caregiver with a dependant in a mental health crisis. A 2SLGBTQ2+ teen without secure housing. A family in jeopardy of being separated. These are the members of our community you hoist up by donating.
Your help allows Lumenus to build capacity and reduce barriers to system access, so that we can offer much needed support to those with very special or complex needs sooner. Your help gives one more person a chance to be seen and supported.
Wait lists are long and funding constraints are a reality. As a non-profit organization, we appreciate your generosity. All donations are tax deductible. Our Charitable Registration Number is: Lumenus Foundation #89035 8179 RR0001.
Ways to Donate Money
- Donate online
- Mail a cheque, payable to Lumenus Foundation (visit our contact page for full mailing address)
- Make an in-kind donation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate directly through United Way, CanadaHelps or Planned Giving
- Make a gift of securities: A donation of publicly-traded securities is exempt from capital gains tax when you transfer the securities in-kind to Lumenus. To initiate a transfer, please fill out this securities form and present it to your brokerage institution.
Major Donations & Corporate Sponsorships
To make a major donation or to inquire about making a major donation, or become a Lumenus corporate sponsor, please email Strategic Director, Fund Development and Marketing, Deb Greenfield at email@example.com.
Ways to Raise Money
There are many ways to raise money in support of Lumenus and your generosity makes it possible for us to continue our vital work. It also provides a beacon of hope for one more person who needs it.
- Plan a fundraising event
- Register for one of our annual events, like the Scotiabank Marathon or annual yoga event. Follow us on Facebook and instagram to stay informed and get involved.
Ways to Volunteer
Volunteering with Lumenus is a rewarding experience and we thank you for your interest. For information about openings or our volunteer hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “volunteer inquiry” in the subject line and we will be in touch.